Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal
MBBS, DNB (Obst. & Gynae.), MNAMS
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal completed her MBBS in 1997 and has over 17 years of extensive experience and training in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has worked in some of the best Institutions like Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, besides doing the three year Senior Residency Programme from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi, which is amongst the busiest Government hospitals of Delhi. She has been awarded the prestigious Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS). She has also undergone a fellowship program in advanced gynaecological laparoscopy from Cochin, Kerala.
She has been invited as Faculty/Speaker to various conferences, workshops and seminars. She is a teacher & thesis guide for postgraduate students in her specialty. She also has to her credit, numerous articles, publications and presentations at national and International levels. She has been awarded the ‘Distinguished Services Award’, by the Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and ‘Special Appreciation Award’, by Max Healthcare Limited.
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal is a highly accomplished and experienced specialist gynaecologist and laparoscopic
surgeon in Gurgaon. Her expertise lies in the medical and surgical management of women’s ailments and in the
management of both high risk & low risk pregnancy. She is skilled in the field of Infertility, Menopause,
Operative Obstetrics and Advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopy and has a wide range of experience in diverse
- MBBS: Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
Post Graduate Programs
- Postgraduate Degree (DNB) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), New Delhi.
- Fellowship Program in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy, Cochin, Kerala.
- Registered as a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with Medical Council of India, Delhi Medical Council, Haryana Medical Council & Rajasthan Medical Council.
Honors and awards
- Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- Fellowship Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy, Cochin, Kerala.
- Awarded the ‘Distinguished Services Award’, by Delhi Medical Association.
- Awarded the ‘Special Appreciation Award’, by Max Healthcare Limited.
- Member National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Indian Fertility Society
- National Association for Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI)
- Delhi Medical Association